What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access to certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
- Analysis: are those cookies that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service. In order to do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the user experience.
The detail of the cookies used in this web page is the following:
|From third parties||Collect information about the navigation of users through the site in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar data at the statistical level. It does not obtain data of the names or surnames of the users or of the specific postal address from where they are connected.||Google AnalyticsCentro de privacidad de Google|
|It stores the acceptance of installation of cookies.|
|It saves the chosen language in the navigation.|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||Own||It offers security when browsing the Web page.|
Note: Our “own” type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and “Third-party” cookies are also used by the service provider that is detailed in the previous table.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other browsers: check the documentation of the browser you have installed.