In compliance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and by the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, IDIFARMA DESARROLLO FARMACEUTICO S.L., with NIF B31732399 and domiciled at Calle Noain, 1 – Polígono Mocholi – 31110 Noain(Navarra)(Spain), communicates, that the personal data provided by customers, are part of a file duly managed according to the regulations in force.
– That the purpose will be to manage the professional relationship.
– That the data will not be transferred to third parties unless legally required.
– That such data will be kept for an unlimited period of time.
– That no transfer of data to third countries is foreseen.
– That the personal data that we treat in IDIFARMA DESARROLLO FARMACEUTICO S.L. come from the interested party.
– No special categories of personal data are processed (those revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person).
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not IDIFARMA DESARROLLO FARMACEUTICO S.L. is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, IDIFARMA DESARROLLO FARMACEUTICO S.L., will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights (Access, Rectification, Deletion, Limitation of processing, Opposition and Portability of data) by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority through its website: www.agpd.es.